Rates and Equipment
Free quotes for any project tailored to fit your exact requirements.
Camera packages include Cinematographer, Matt Nelson and standard equipment listed below.
Cinematographer, Matt Nelson, and one single camera package with standard support. Additional cameras may be added below.
- Hourly rate: $175/hr. 2 hr minimum. $50 travel fee may apply
- 1/2 day rate: $700/5 hrs
- Day rate: $1050/8 hrs, $1200/10 hrs. 10-12 hrs @ 75/hr. Double time after 12 hrs
2 person crew: Cinematographer, Matt Nelson and one Assistant for Sound/Grip/Gaffer/P2 tech. One camera package with standard support.
- Hourly rate: $225/hr. 1/2 day minimum.
- 1/2 day rate: $900/5 hrs
- Day rate: $1400/8 hrs, $1600/10 hrs. 10-12 hrs @ $150/hr. Double time after 12
Additional Cameraman and DVCPRO HD or GH3 camera package with standard support:
- 1/2 day rate: $650/5 hrs
- Day rate: $850/8 hrs, $1000/10 hrs
Additional Camera packages and standard support for additional cameras:
- Panasonic HVX200 camera package, $250
- Panasonic GH3 DSLR camera package, $200
- Cinematographer, Matt Nelson. $75/hr or $500/8 hrs, $600/10 hr day rate
- Camera operator $50/hr
- Boom/Mixer, Gaffer, Grip, P2 tech $50 hr. $350/8 hr, $450/10 hr day rates
- Scripting, Production services $50/hr
- Hair/Makeup $250-500/day rate
Editing rates- Final Cut Pro Suite
- Hourly rate $95/hr
- Transfer, ingest, and rendering times are $40/hr
Equipment- Standard equipment below may be included in camera package crew rates.
- HD Video Camera packages:
- 2 Panasonic AG-HVX200 DVCPRO HD cameras capture 720P at various frame rates or 1080i/P onto P2 cards.
- 1 Panasonic GH3 DSLR style Hybrid camera. Large sensor offers shallow depth of field for a soft background movie look. Professional codec at 72 Mbps .mov with timecode. Includes Zoom H6 recorder, Steadicam Merlin 2.
- 2 Sennheiser MK66 boom mics, pole, wind sock, XLR cables, stands
- 2 Sennheiser AK100 wireless lavalier mic systems, 1 wireless boom mic transmitter
- Azden FMX-32 portable mixer
- Zoom H6 portable recorder.
- 3 Tripod systems including Miller Compass 15 with 2 Varizoom remote controls- zoom, focus, and iris
- Steadicam Merlin 2
- Auto dolly
- Multirig Pro- Shoulder mount, handheld, fig rig style, low hat
- 1000 and 500 watt Rifa softboxes. 2 1000 watt DP lights. 250 watt Pro light, 500 watt Tota
- 2 PAG light ENG on board lighting kits
- 7 stands, various reflectors, gels, flags
- Sony 23″ HD monitor. 6″ 16×9 Transvideo monitor with AC/DC power
- 5′ x 7′ portable Green/bluescreen
- 10′ x 12′ pure white backdrop
- 17″ Powerbook laptop w/teleprompter software
- Magliner cart
Special Equipment: Additional costs may apply.
- 11′ Skycrane Jr. jib arm with 6″ 16×9 monitor, Varizoom remote control with zoom, focus, and iris. $175
- 10′ x 20′ portable foam backed greenscreen and support. $75
- 17″ Autocue Teleprompter with wireless remote hand control, QStart software $200. With laptop $250
- Slider Dolly, $75
Available for larger productions: Additional costs may apply.
- Panasonic Varicams, Sony CineAlta, Red, Canon 5D, etc., available via rental house
- 2 or 5 ton lighting and grip packages with various dollies, track, mounts, crew