Rates and Equipment
Free quotes for any project tailored to fit your exact requirements.
Camera packages with crew – Includes standard equipment listed below and Matt Nelson as Cinematographer.
Cinematographer, Matt Nelson, and one DVCPRO HD camera package with standard support.
- Hourly rate: DVCPRO HD $175/hr. 2 hr minimum. $50 travel fee may apply
- 1/2 day rate: DVCPRO HD $700/5 hrs
- Day rate: DVCPRO HD $1050/8 hrs, $1200/10 hrs. 10-12 hrs @ 75/hr. Double time after 12 hrs
2 person crew: Cinematographer, Matt Nelson and one Assistant for Sound/Grip/Gaffer/P2 tech. One DVCPRO HD camera package with standard support.
- Hourly rate: DVCPRO HD $225/hr. 1/2 day minimum.
- 1/2 day rate: DVCPRO HD $ 900/5 hrs
- Day rate: DVCPRO HD $1350/8 hrs, $1500/10 hrs. 10-12 hrs @ $150/hr. Double time after 12
Additional Cameraman and DVCPRO HD camera package with standard support:
- 1/2 day rate: $650/5 hrs
- Day rate: $ 850/8 hrs, $1000/10 hrs
Additional Camera packages and standard support for locked off 2nd camera:
- Panasonic HVX200 camera package, $200 1/2 day, $300 full day
- Panasonic GH2 DSLR camera package $100 half day, $150 full day
- Cinematographer, Matt Nelson. $75/hr or $500/8 hrs, $600/10 hr day rate
- Camera operator $50/hr
- Boom/Mixer, Gaffer, Grip, P2 tech $50 hr. $350/8 hr, $450/10 hr day rates
- Scripting, Production services $50/hr
- Hair/Makeup $250-500/day rate
Editing rates- Final Cut Pro Suite
- Hourly rate $95/hr
- Transfer, ingest, and rendering times are $40/hr
Equipment- Standard equipment below may be included in camera package crew rates.
- DVCPRO HD Video Cameras:
- 2 Panasonic AG-HVX200 DVCPRO HD cameras capture 720P at various frame rates or 1080i/P onto P2 cards.
- 1 Panasonic GH2 DSLR Hybrid camera. Large sensor captures 720P or 1080i/P on SDHC card. 14-140 lens (28-280 35mm equivalent)
- 2 Sennheiser MK66 boom mics, pole, wind sock, XLR cables, stands
- 2 Sennheiser AK100 wireless lavalier mic systems, 1 wireless boom mic transmitter
- Azden FMX-32 portable mixer
- 3 Tripod systems including Miller Compass 15 and auto dolly. 2 Varizoom remote controls- zoom, focus, and iris
- 1 Multirig Pro- Shoulder mount, handheld, fig rig style, low hat
- 1 1000 and 1 500 watt Rifa softboxes. 2 1000 watt DP lights. 1 250 watt Pro light, 1 500 watt Tota
- 2 PAG light ENG on board lighting kits
- 7 stands. Various reflectors, gels, flags
- Sony 23″ HD monitor. 6″ 16×9 Transvideo monitor with AC/DC power
- 5′ x 7′ portable Green/bluescreen
- 10′ x 12′ pure white backdrop
- 17″ Powerbook laptop w/teleprompter software
- Magliner cart
Special Equipment: Additional costs may apply.
- 11′ Skycrane Jr. jib arm with 6″ 16×9 monitor, Varizoom remote control with zoom, focus, and iris. $200
- 10′ x 20′ portable foam backed greenscreen and support. $100
- 17″ Autocue Teleprompter with wireless remote hand control, QStart software $200. With laptop $250.
Available for larger productions: Additional costs apply.
- Panasonic Varicams, Sony CineAlta, Red, etc., available via rental house
- 2 or 5 ton lighting and grip packages with various dollies, track, mounts, crew